Dechert Healthcare Deals Conference 2021
Across the world, record amounts of capital are being invested in PE, VC, M&A, collaboration and licensing deals across the life sciences and healthcare industry, an industry booming with energy driven by scientific revolution, the intersection of healthcare and technology, and the COVID-19 crisis.
This one-day event will bring together senior pharma, biotech, PE and VC leaders across the life sciences and healthcare industry to network and share their outlook on trends and opportunities across the sector.
Key panel topics for 2021 include (all featuring leading industry speakers):
- Venture Capital | How can the European ecosystem enjoy the same success as the US ecosystem?
- Capital Markets | Strategies for success on the European and US capital markets
- Private Equity | The increasing allure of late-stage pharma opportunities
- Licensing and Collaboration | Market Overview and Trends
- Antitrust and FDI | Navigating new challenges in the European and U.S. regulatory landscape
- Fireside Chat | Building an mRNA giant and “saving the world from COVID”: the story of BioNTech
Further panels for 2021 to be announced shortly. Public Policy Projects have partnered with Dechert on this conference. To find out more about Dechert, click here.