ICS Delivery Forum 2023 – Manchester
PPP's second phase of its integrated care policy programme will centre around the ICS Delivery Forum.
- Rosie Cooper, Chair, Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Paul Dennett, Deputy Mayor (Homelessness, Healthy Lives and Quality Care), GMCA
- The Rt Hon Stephen Dorrell, Chair, Public Policy Projects
- Jackie Driver OBE, Strategic Lead, Diversity and Inclusion, NHS Greater Manchester IC
- Abdul Razaq, Director of Public Health, Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council
- Dr Tracey Vell MBE, Medical Executive Lead for Primary Care, NHS Greater Manchester IC
- Lucy Gardner, Director of Strategy and Partnerships, Warrington and Halton Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Warren Hepolette, Chief Officer for Strategy and Innovation, NHS Greater Manchester IC
- Edna Robinson, Chair, Alternative Provider Federation
- Dr Davina Deniszczyc, Charity and Medical Director, Nuffield Health
- Charlotte Lewis, Principal Associate, Mills & Reeve
- Jim McArdle, Patient and Market Access Director, IQVIA
- Andrew Moran, Senior Health Network Strategy Executive, Oracle Health
Find the full agenda here: Manchester ICS Delivery Forum – Event Programme .
About this event
The Delivery Forum will build on the foundations of the ICS Roadshow, continuing to connect key health and care stakeholders at a localised debate and networking. However, the Delivery Forum will focus on developing impact-driven, results-orientated insights.
Working in close collaboration with ICSs and crucial providers, PPP is creating a programme that highlights exactly how ICSs are making place based, personalised care a reality and the impact this is having on individual citizens and communities.
Rather than discuss issues such as health inequalities in broad framing and terminology, the Delivery Forum will ask local systems leaders and stakeholders to demonstrate exactly how integrated care systems can affect change in key health and care challenges.
The Delivery Forum will also provide a helping hand to ICBs grappling with workforce challenges and service pressures by connecting system leaders with on the ground innovators and industry experts.
Who Can Attend
Audiences will consist of local ICS leaders and representatives from the NHS, social care, primary care and local government, as well as community workers and social prescribing specialists. Further, the ICS Delivery Forum will engage with patients and end-users to gather first-hand experience of receiving care within a system in dire need of reform.
This event is free for the Public Sector– including, NHS Organisations, Local Authorities, academics, researchers, non-for-profit and third sector providers and charitable sectors.
There is a limited amount of Private Sector Tickets (suppliers) available at £499.99 per ticket.
If you work for a commercial organisation and want to find out more about how you can be involved in the Delivery Forum or PPPs ICS programmes contact Lee Davies on Lee.firstname.lastname@example.org
- 25 May, 2023 09:30 - 17:30 BST
- See map