Matthew Swindells presents the latest findings from PPP’s ICS Futures series
PPP is delighted to invite you to a special webinar, chaired by former Deputy CEO of NHS England Matthew Swindells, where we will present the latest findings from PPP's ICS Futures series.
Next steps for integrated care
Over recent months, PPP has convened ICS leaders from across the country in a series of roundtable events, focusing on three core topics.
- Digital infrastructure and health data
- Development of primary and community healthcare services and links with social care
- Prevention, early intervention, health inequalities
The objective of this programme is to highlight challenges and opportunities in integrated care based on real-world examples, to scale best practice, and provide ongoing practical advice for system leaders and care providers. Topics of discussion will extend to every facet of heath and care system transformation.
To coincide with ICSs taking up statutory footing in July, PPP will present its findings, discussing where system transformation is working, and where ICSs need more support to improve patient outcomes.
We look forward to welcoming you next month for a crucial discussion during a critical hour in health and care reform.
- Matthew Swindells, Joint Chair of West London’s four Acute NHS Trusts & former Deputy Chief Executive of NHS England
- Dr Penny Dash, Chair, NW London Integrated Care System
- Dr Masood Ahmed, Chief Medical Officer, NHS Black Country & West Birmingham CCG
- Laura Stamboulieh, Partner, Strategic Advisory, Montagu Evans
- 27 Jun, 2022 10:00 - 11:30 BST
- See map