PPP Subscribers Webinar: The silent impacts of Covid-19
Chaired by Rt Hon Stephen Dorrell, Chair, Public Policy Projects, this session will consider how the health of the population of the UK has been impacted by the pandemic in ways that may yet to be discussed. We will be joined by Dame Carol Black, Adviser to NHSI and PHE on Health and Work and Dr Waqaar Shah, Chairman of the Expert Advisory Panel on the Management of Long-Term Effects of COVID-19 at NICE for this session.
The Covid-19 pandemic has forced many people to live a far more remote life. With a large percentage of the population isolating and working from home, how will they and their mental health be impacted as we return to a more ‘normal’ way of living? How will those who suffered from Covid-19 be impacted by long-Covid? Such are issues that may not be visible, and as the NHS begins to recover, may not be at the forefront of the national conversation. They will however have a lasting impact on the nation’s health, both physical and mental.
Subscriptions are designed for public and private sector leaders (Health Care Providers, Policy Makers, Industry Executives, Board Members, Academics and Governing Bodies). As a subscriber you can:
- Browse the archives of more than 5,000 policy related articles
- Access bespoke in-depth policy research
- Attend policy led strategy meetings with members of the Policy Board
- Gain access to all exclusive events
- Read the weekly newsletters in full
- Receive the print magazine
We offer 3 subscription plans:
- Corporate – £5,000 + VAT includes 3 memberships
- Individual – £2,000 + VAT includes 1 membership
- Public Sector/Third Sector/Diplomatic – complimentary
If you would like to subscribe to the Public Policy Projects please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 11 May, 2021 08:00 - 09:00 BST
- Virtual, Zoom webinar See map