PPP subscribers webinar: Focusing the inquiry of a generation
Join Public Policy Projects (PPP) for our June Subscriber Breakfast webinar, discussing the recently announced inquiry into the UK government’s handling of the pandemic.
Chaired by Rt Hon Stephen Dorrell, leading experts in constitutional affairs and health policy join us including Lord Falconer of Thoroton, the former UK Lord Chancellor (2003-2007).
With the announcement of an inquiry into the government’s handling of the pandemic, much debate has risen around what the organisers must consider so that lessons are learned. Such an exercise poses a challenge between establishing a record of accountability and a chance to effect policy change at a time when the pandemic has yet to be assigned to history.
While the government seem set on pushing the inquiry back into 2022, criticisms are coming from across the public and sector experts that now is the moment to look back, analyse, reflect and to learn lessons for the short and long-term future.
Subscriptions are designed for public and private sector leaders (Health Care Providers, Policy Makers, Industry Executives, Board Members, Academics and Governing Bodies). As a subscriber you can:
- Browse the archives of more than 5,000 policy related articles
- Access bespoke in-depth policy research
- Attend policy led strategy meetings with members of the Policy Board
- Gain access to all exclusive events
- Read the weekly newsletters in full
- Receive the print magazine
We offer 3 subscription plans:
- Corporate – £5,000 + VAT includes 3 memberships
- Individual – £2,000 + VAT includes 1 membership
- Public Sector/Third Sector/Diplomatic – complimentary
If you would like to subscribe to Public Policy Projects please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 22 Jun, 2021 08:00 - 09:00 BST
- Virtual, Zoom webinar See map