Public Policy Projects 2020 Annual Conference
Public Policy Projects (PPP) is pleased to invite you to our 2020 Annual Conference “Innovating UK Healthcare and Life Sciences” in partnership with World Healthcare Journal, Integrated Care Journal, Primary Care Journal and Hospital Times.
PPP is hosting 300 senior leaders in the heart of Westminster for a high-level day conference designed to turn policy into actionable insights in the healthcare and life science sectors. PPP will host a series of national and international keynote speakers including Ministers, governmental leaders and key providers for this strategic look at delivering innovation.
This conference follows our successful 2019 Annual Conference. More information with agenda, speakers and sponsors can be found here: https://events.publicpolicyprojects.com/PublicPolicyProjectsAnnualConference
Sessions will include:
- Keynote speeches from thought leaders
- Panel discussions to turn policy to reality
- Interactive sessions with new tech demonstrations
- Interactive Networking lunch
Date: Monday, 9th November, 2020
Time: 9.00am – 4.15pm
Location: Hosted on our virtual conference platform which enables:
- Ability to view live sessions
- Ability to participate in live discussions by asking questions via our chat function
- Ability to view, ‘connect’ and network with all fellow conference attendees
Public Policy Projects Commercial Subscriber FREE
Non-PPP Subscriber Commercial Ticket £95.00
Commercial partnership opportunities are available as well as speaking/panel events to deliver an education session to our audience. Please email Lee Searle at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01905 330177 for more information.
Invitations are strictly by invitation only and non-transferable.