Public Policy Projects Presents: The Conference for UK Innovation in Health, Care and Life Sciences
The last year has been the most challenging in the history of our system of health and care. This period has underscored more than ever the need for innovation to evolve and revolutionise the ways in which care is delivered.
In the face of unprecedented challenge, innovation has sprouted across the sector like never before. This is in no small part thanks to the determination of frontline heroes who, while doggedly battling Covid-19, have begun to foster a culture of innovation at ground level.
It is now up to policy makers, politicians and health leaders to capture this momentum – translating it into long-term reform that manifests an ecosystem of innovation across health and care.
It is for this reason that PPP is hosting over 300 senior leaders in the heart of Westminster for a high-level day conference designed to turn policy into actionable insights in the healthcare and life science sectors. PPP will host a series of national and international keynote speakers including Ministers, governmental leaders and key providers for this strategic look at delivering innovation.
To find out more about this conference, including the full agenda, click here.
Our confirmed speakers so far include:
- Simon Bolton, CEO, NHS Digital
- Michelle Mitchell, CEO, Cancer Research UK
- Chris Wigley, CEO, Genomics England
- Dr Richard Torbett, Chief Executive, ABPI
- Professor Fiona Watt, Executive Chair of the Medical Research Council
- Professor Maggie Rae, President, Faculty of Public Health
- Peter Ellingworth, Chief Executive, The Association of British HealthTech Industries (ABHI)
- Professor Rebecca Malby, Director, Health Systems Innovation Lab
- Dr Penny Dash, Chair, North West London ICS
- Sir Jonathon Symonds, Chairman of the Board, GSK