Putting Policy into Practice: Making the UK a Global Life Sciences Superpower
Public Policy Projects are delighted to invite you to join us as we launch a new White Paper, in partnership with IQVIA, which focuses on making the UK a global life sciences superpower.
Following the publication of the UK Life Sciences Vision, Public Policy Projects and IQVIA have partnered to provide an appraisal of current commitments and focus on the most important aspect of government policy: Implementation. Join us as we discuss how the UK can truly create a thriving life sciences sector, on a global level and what key foundations are needed to realise the ambitions of the UK Life Sciences Vision.
The white paper comes following the publication of various Government initiatives, led by the UK Life Sciences Vision. The Vision outlines the Government’s plans to stimulate a thriving UK life sciences sector. With the aim to address the UK’s most significant healthcare challenges which include cancer, dementia and obesity.
Chair of the session Baroness Nicola Blackwood will be joined by an expert panel, including:
- Angela McFarlane, Vice President, Strategic Planning Northern Europe, IQVIA
- Tom Keith-Roach, UK President of AstraZeneca
- Dr June Raine CBE, Chief Executive of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- Dr Louise Wood, Director of DHSC’s Science, Research and Evidence Directorate
By registering for this event, you are agreeing to IQVIA’s terms and conditions which can be found here.
- 28 Sep, 2021 12:00 - 13:00 BST
- See map