Cancer Care Conference 2024
Given the rising pressures on UK cancer care services, and the lack of a dedicated cancer plan from the NHS, PPP is continuing to develop its Cancer Care Delivery Plan within its Cancer Care Programme 2024.
The plan, informed by a series of roundtables and building on the objectives of the NHS Long Term Plan, the Life Sciences Vision and the National Genomics Strategy, will discuss the implementation of policies that support the prevention and survival of cancer across the UK.
The Plan was launched at the 2023 conference, which served as the cornerstone for our delegates and speakers to explore and discuss the key policy challenges in effectively delivering cancer care, and how we can overcome them.
Cancer Care Conference 2024 will build on the progress made in the Cancer Care Conference 2023 and will feature speakers who are integral to cancer care policy and delivery.
What will the agenda look like:
09:30-10:00 Opening Keynote
10:00-10:45 Panel Session
10:45-11:15 Networking Break
11:15-12:00 Panel Session
12:00-12:45 Panel Session
12:45-13:45 Networking Lunch
13:45-14:30 Panel Session
14:30-15:15 Panel Session
15:15-15:45 Networking Break
15:45-16:15 Thought Leadership
16:15-17:00 Closing Panel
Topics that will be discussed:
- Improving prevention, screening and treatment practices
- Addressing inequalities in access and outcomes
- Delivering personalised care and precision medicine
- Effectively utilising technology and data to improve care
- Addressing workforce and resource challenges
Benefits of attending:
- Connect with cancer care industry leaders, NHS decision makers and experts and join their high-level conversations
- Stay up-to-date on the latest developments in cancer care policy and delivery
- Shape the future of cancer care in the UK.
- Gain unparalleled market and policy intelligence
- Gain key insights from our bespoke line-up of experts and policymakers as they dissect the foremost policy challenges for improving cancer outcomes
- Hear exclusive insights from PPP expert analysts
Who you will meet at this event:
- Senior NHS England and ICS representatives
- Clinical leaders
- Health policymakers
- Cancer care industry leaders
- Patient advocacy representatives
- Key cancer academics
- Leading cancer research charities
If you work for a commercial organisation and want to find out more about how you can be involved in the Cancer Care Conference, please contact Willy Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about the benefits from being a PPP Partner