Global Genomics & Rare Disease Conference 2024
PPP’s annual Global Genomics Conference provides a platform for the exploration of the key policy and ethical considerations of genomics research. This years conference builds upon PPP’s already extensive global genomics programme and will run alongside PPP’s new Rare Disease program.
Our mission is to explore some of the challenges of bringing the benefits of genome sequencing to the world. This year, we are focusing on how we can realise the potential of genomics in clinical settings, improve diversity and effectively utilise diplomacy.
The Global Genomics Conference is a unique conference which focuses on connecting the genomics industry and academics with policymakers across the globe.
There will also be an opportunity for PPP partners to showcase their products and expertise, and our agenda has specifically been designed to include plenty of time for networking.
The Conference will also enable you to engage with PPP’s Global Genomics Network, which provides a platform for participants in our work to connect beyond our programme, to share relevant information, to continue discussions (and to start new ones) and to enable you to access our reports and other materials.
Benefits of attending:
- Connect with genomics industry leaders, policymakers and experts and join their high-level conversations
- Gain unparalleled market and policy intelligence
- Gain key insights from our bespoke line-up of experts and policymakers as they dissect the industry’s foremost policy challenges
Who you will meet at this event:
- Senior civil servants and scientific advisors
- Senior NHS representatives
- Domestic and global leaders from across the genomics industry
- Members of the diplomatic community
- Key academics in genomics
Topics that will be discussed:
- Integrating genomics into clinical settings
- Realising the potential of pharmacogenomics
- Harnessing the power of artificial intelligence to analyse genomic data
- Improving international collaboration across the genomics landscape
What will the agenda look like:
The conference will have two tracks running simultaneously for Genomics & Rare Disease
09:00 – 09:30: Delegate Arrival
09:30 – 10:15: Opening Keynote and Q&A
10:15 – 11:00 Panel Session
11:00 – 11:30 Networking Break
11:30 – 12:10 Panel Session
12:15 – 13:00 Networking Lunch
13:00 – 13:50 Panel Session
13:50 – 14:20 Thought Leadership Session
14:20 – 14:50 Networking Break
14:50 – 15:40 Panel Session
15:40 – 16:25 Closing Panel
16:30 – 17:30: Networking Reception
if you work for a commercial organisation and want to find out more about how you can be involved in the Global Genomics Conference please contact Dr Chris Rice at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about the benefits from being a PPP Partner