Digital Marketing Manager
About the Digital Marketing Manager role at Public Policy Projects
Full-time with options for WFH up to three days a week.
Salary: £30,000 – £34,000 per year, depending on experience.
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager.
Public Policy Projects (PPP) is a for profit think tank offering practical analysis and development across a range of sectors, including health, social care, life sciences, net-zero and climate change. At Public Policy Projects, we believe that good public policy is the essential foundation of an open, liberal society, and that is what we aim to provide. PPP convenes cross-sector stakeholders from the private public and third sectors, all of whom have an interest in the development of good liberal public policy. We disseminate knowledge and our latest thought leadership through a series of owned multi-media channels – policy reports, online journals, physical conferences, private dinners and virtual events.
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to collaborate with our commercial, policy and events teams to deliver excellent and engaging communications to our partners and global community of policy experts.
Our partners, and community of policy experts are the backbone of our business. Their support, loyalty and shared commitment to view that good public policy is the essential foundation of an open, liberal society, helps us develop practical analysis across a range of sectors, including health, social care, life sciences, net-zero and climate change.
We’re looking for someone who is up for an exciting opportunity to make this space their own. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you would use your experience to develop, influence and create longevity in our relationships with our partners and community. S
You will deliver engaging communications to them that showcase the unique value of PPP as a powerful convener cross-sector stakeholders, conducting evidence-based research to offer practical improvements to global public policy across social care, healthcare, life sciences, genomics, and energy.
The role will report directly to the Director of Operations and Delivery and must have confidence working in a start-up environment. A good team player who is committed to the growth and development of the team is essential.
As part of the interview process, you will be asked to present your marketing strategy and outline your plans for your first 30 days. These tasks will help you understand the requirements of the role and set you up for success when joining our team.
PPP is an inclusive, people first organisation. A core part of achieving our mission is that our workforce is diverse and reflective of the community that we serve. There will be no discrimination in our recruitment and selection processes, nor when considering pay and benefits. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for the position and join us on our mission to create a more local world.
- Passionate about policy, events, and marketing
- Start-ups and marketing should definitely be your thing
- You recognise how powerful building an active and impassioned community can be to this role
- You have experience growing an active community using data and producing highly focused marketing campaigns across various channel
- You’re comfortable making key decisions based on experiences and data you’ve produced
- Self-motivated, self-starter, goof follow-through, and able to meet deadlines
- Problem solve and trouble shoot skills
- Ability to work in an agile way
- Overseeing all of our community activation, engagement and retention efforts, ensuring we are optimising our policy community to achieve our KPI’s
- Communicating with current and potential partners to keep them engaged with developments, new policy reports, events, subscription offers and general news
- Working with the Policy team to optimise knowledge sharing and educating our community to further optimise engagement and activity
- Owning the numbers: You will understand what’s happening with the business by implementing goals and producing the data required to measure performance against them. You’ll set, agree and own engagement budget to keep your goals on track and share all of this understanding and insight reflexively in regular reporting with the entire team
- Developing our community platforms to optimise and commercialise community growth
- Updating and maintaining company website, social media and technical platforms, optimising database management to enhance marketing efforts
- Type: Full Time
- Salary: £30-34,000 per year, depending on experience
- Location: Southwark, London – with opportunities to work from home two days a week
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org/
Applications close on 4th September.