The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for three high level executives. They should be discrete, well-organised and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive’s behalf. Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents and help the executive with any necessary meeting preparations.
- Calendar management for executives
- Aid executive in preparing for meetings
- Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of executives
- Draft slides, meeting notes and documents for executives
- Excellent communication – both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
About Public Policy Projects
Public Policy Projects (PPP) is an independent policy institute offering practical analysis and development across a range of sectors, including health, social scare, the life-sciences, net-zero and climate change.
- Salary: £30-£35k (depending on experience)
- Part time
- London based