Policy & Partnerships Analyst
About the Policy & Partnerships Analyst role at Public Policy Projects
£25k, until end of July
Public Policy Projects (PPP) is an independent policy institute offering practical analysis and development across a range of sectors, including health, social care, the life-sciences, net-zero and climate change.
As a young scale-up, PPP offers you the chance to experience all aspects of delivery in a policy institute.
You will gain valuable experience with our friendly team in the heart of London, and start to build your policy network and expertise.
PPP will help you develop and refine yours skills and give you a valuable edge in the job market when securing your future career in policy.
The Policy and Partnerships Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day delivery of policy projects within PPP and supporting the partnerships team to deliver its objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project management, development and delivery of policy projects in conjunction with subject matter experts and key stakeholders
- Support for PPP events, conferences and wider business with policy and publishing and operations teams
- Production of thought leadership content for PPP Journals related to field of work
- Editing and amending work of other Policy Analysts
- Supporting partnerships managers identify opportunities to develop policy with private and public sector experts
- Keen interest in UK policy development with interpretation skills
- Thrives in an intellectual, fast paced but ultimately target driven environment
- Defines ambitious goals and establishes priorities with clear responsibilities to ensure results
- Demonstrates an ability to think deeply about problems and present creative solutions while evaluating pros and cons of each option
- Encourages open discussion of different ideas and views; welcomes and solicits feedback