Partnerships Manager – Health & Life Sciences
Public Policy Projects is looking for an ambitious Partnerships Manager to oversee our Health and Life Sciences policy projects development, generating new business opportunities and increasing engagement with our partners. An active interest in life sciences, genomics, bio-technology, policy and current affairs is key to success in this innovative, rewarding and target led environment.
- Creating unique policy content with commercial partners
- Account management
- Sales target management and delivery
- Organisational skills
- Problem Solving, objection handling
- Excellent communication skills; written and spoken
- Manage and maintain all accounts within your policy and publication area of expertise.
- Identify, lead, develop and take ownership of new commercially attractive policy projects in line with PPP’s business focus.
- Build and manage a daily sales pipeline to ensure sales targets are achieved.
- Demonstrates an active interest in public policy and current affairs.
- Defines ambitious goals and establishes priorities with clear responsibilities to ensure results.
- Manages projects, activities and resources effectively and assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions.
- Encourages open discussion of different ideas and views; welcomes and solicits feedback.
- Instils continuous improvement mind-set and champions best practices.
- The role is all about being great with people, so a good personality and a good sense of humour are key.
- Happy to lead from the front and roll up sleeves if necessary.
- £27,500+ dependent on experience
- Please send a covering letter and CV to Director of Operations & Delivery, Bridget Whelan at email@example.com
- This is a full time position with flexible working options between home and London