Senior Partnerships Manager – Genomics
Public Policy Projects is looking for an ambitious Senior Partnerships Manager to oversee our Genomics policy projects development, generate new business opportunities and increase engagement with our partners. An active interest in Genomics, life sciences and bio-technology, policy development and current affairs is key to success in this innovative, rewarding and target led environment.
- Creating unique policy content with commercial partners
- Account management
- Sales target management and delivery
- Organisational skills
- CRM management
- Problem Solving, objection handling
- Excellent communication skills; written and spoken
The Senior Partnerships Manager is accountable for the successful delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets in line with company expectations. They will generate new business opportunities through project work and publication support. They will manage our partner accounts to ensure repeat custom and increased engagement with customer base.
- Manage and maintain all accounts within your policy and publication area of expertise.
- Identify, lead, develop and take ownership of new commercially attractive policy projects in line with PPP’s business focus.
- Build and manage a daily sales pipeline to ensure sales targets are achieved.
- Use and maintain the company CRM database – capture customer data while managing the accuracy of all attributed accounts.
- Highlight relevant exhibits and shows to attend or work in partnership with.
- Demonstrates an active interest in public policy and current affairs.
- Experience in sales within life sciences or a similar sector.
- Defines ambitious goals and establishes priorities with clear responsibilities to ensure results.
- Manages projects, activities and resources effectively and assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions.
- Encourages open discussion of different ideas and views; welcomes and solicits feedback.
- Instils continuous improvement mind-set and champions best practices.
- The role is all about being great with people, so a good personality and a good sense of humour are key.
- Happy to lead from the front and roll up sleeves if necessary.
Please send a covering letter and CV to Operations Director Bridget Whelan at Bridget.email@example.com