PPP Specialist Series
Integrated Care: ICS Delivery Forum 2023
Taking a localised approach to health and care transformation
ICS Delivery Forum 2023
Since July 2022 when 42 integrated care systems (ICSs) came into statutory footing, PPP has been touring England hosting localised forums where health and care leaders come together for crucial debate and networking.
The ICS Delivery Forum 2023 is a series of five regional face to face events that showcases the progress and highlights the challenges and opportunities of integrated care across the country.
What we do
The events connect health and care leaders with industry innovators – helping to scale best practice across the sector. Working in close collaboration with ICSs and crucial providers, PPP has created a programme that highlights exactly how ICSs are making place based, personalised care a reality and the impact this is having on individual citizens and communities.
Rather than discuss issues such as health inequalities in broad framing and terminology, the ICS Delivery Forum 2023 asks local systems leaders and stakeholders to demonstrate exactly how integrated care systems can affect change in key health and care challenges.
The events also provide a helping hand to Integrated Care Boards grappling with workforce challenges and service pressures by connecting system leaders with on the ground innovators and industry experts.
ICS Delivery Forum 2023
PPP has already hosted the ICS Delivery Forum 2023 events in Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds. There is still time to sign up to the final two. All PPP events are free for the Public Sector including NHS Organisations, Local Authorities, academics, researchers, not-for-profit and third sector providers, and charitable sectors. A limited amount of Private Sector Tickets (suppliers) are available at £499.99 per ticket.
Benefits of attending:
- Discover what integrated care means to you and your profession
- Connect with your local ICS leaders to gain vital insight on the progress of the integrated care
- Hear about best practices from ICS trailblazers in your region
- Share ideas with colleagues from across the sector to highlight best practice and scale innovation
- Network with key stakeholders to develop new partnerships to transform service delivery
Who you will meet:
- ICS leadership
- Local authority leadership
- Local NHS leaders
- Clinicians, nurses and other health and care staff
- Social care providers
- Industry experts
- Local community leaders
- Patient and end user representatives