Primary Care Congress 2022 | Pre-registration form
Pre-register for this conference
This event will take place June 8th, 2022. Tickets will become available shortly.
To be among the first to secure your ticket, please submit your details through this pre-registration form.
Tickets will be available for:
- Commercial suppliers to the NHS and wider public sector.
- NHS, government, primary care and allied healthcare professionals.
About this conference
Leading Transformational Change in Primary Care, hosted by Public Policy Projects in partnership with Healthworks, will convene system leaders and key stakeholders to address these challenges directly.
The conference will provide a uniquely interactive platform, allowing experts to dissect key sector issues and put forward practical and steps to generate tangible improvements to patient outcomes. Key points of this conference:
- Ensuring the health and care bill delivers sustainable transformation to each contractor service within primary care
- What integration means to primary care, what is the role of PCN development in the context of ICSs – how PCNs can define place-based care, how each system can support each other
- How primary care can address health inequality
- Addressing the social determinants of health in locality
- Developing true population health supported by robust data standards
- The future digital transformation of primary care
For information on partnership and sponsorship opportunities at the primary care congress, please get in touch here.